We are looking for outgoing, energetic, positive sales people to accurately represent our brand, provide our clients with exceptional customer service.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to achieve sales goals, thriving on a commission driven environment.
- Meeting sales goals measured daily/weekly/monthly
- Consults with customers in a professional, upbeat manner
- Ensures customers are educated on the Golden Rules of Tanning and that all company and legal requirements are met
- Maintains a clean and organized salon
- Cash handling, opening/closing business
- Daily administrative paperwork, and goal tracking
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in retail/customer service environment
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
Come join the fun at Planet Tan. We offer a full-time associates a wide variety of benefits and we offer all employees a flexible work schedule, free tanning services and discounts on our great skincare products.
An equal opportunity employer- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Planet Tan opened in 1995 and we have been delivering top-of-the-line equipment, products and exceptional service ever since. We are a major force in the booming beauty and fitness industries, by combining exceptional customer service, exemplary management practices and a commitment to sound tanning principles.
If you want to check out what life is like at Planet Tan come join our talented, enthusiastic and FUN team.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)